Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
Location: Victoria Island
Type: Full Time
Summary / Objective
- Waiter / Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill.
- To provide the highest level of food & Beverage services possible in an efficient, courteous, personable, and professional manner.
- Welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile
- Informs guests of menu selections, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
- Processes guests’ orders and ensures all items are prepared properly and in a timely manner.
- Communicates with kitchen staff to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
- Observes diners to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond to any additional requests.
- Prepares guest bills that itemize and total meal costs and sales tax.
- Process & collect payments from guests.
- Clears, cleans & disinfects table upon completion of the meal.
- Follows food safety and handling procedures & security policies as outlined by company and government standards
- Maintains superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant, Bar & Lounge service area.
- Consistently maintains a neat, organized , clean & disinfected workspace
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide the best possible experience for guests, ensuring superior personalized service
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- OND in any relevant field of study.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter / Waitress.
- Fluency in English Language.
9th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: Using the role "Waiter / Waitress" as the subject of your application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).