Job Position: Laboratory Production Chemist
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are currently seeking an experienced, thorough, and reliable Chemist to join our formulation team. You will collaborate with our development department to create new bases and enhance current formulas to provide innovative products to our customers.
- Quality control is essential throughout the process to ensure we only produce high-quality cosmetics. We prefer candidates who have at least five years of professional lab experience with at least two in the beauty industry and who can work independently under tight deadlines.
- To Develop new formulations and to be tested Collect samples and prepare them according to procedural standards.
- To Conduct all required tests, extractions, and studies Accurately record all experimental data as directed Ensure all samples are properly disposed of according to company and environmental policies and Follow all governmental safety regulations.
- To Perform lab maintenance activities as required, Conduct regular equipment calibrations and Create status reports for senior and department managers
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, analytical chemistry, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in a laboratory setting
- Cosmetics and Beauty industry experience preferred
- Quality control experience a plus
- Solid working knowledge of analytical method development and validation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: , using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.