Job Title: Shop Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
- Our client is looking for a Shop Sales Executive to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Shop Sales Executive team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Shop Sales Executive, Sales Associate or similar role.
- Understanding of the retail sales process.
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
- Basic math skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Qualification: BSc in Marketing or related field.
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.