Date Posted: 2020-11-02
ZETA Technologies - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Planner / Scheduler in Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- Build-up, maintain and process Master Project Schedule by using Project;
- Tracking and monitoring of project activities including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Installation;
- Perform schedule analyses;
- Provide the necessary plans/schedules to ensure the development of proper estimates and studies within a project stage and for sanction as necessary;
- Understand the technical scope of the work and the right sequence and duration of activities to create a viable project plan to achieve the business objectives;
- Ensure the preparation and development of appropriate detail and summary plans/schedules; integrate contractor and operator plans/schedules into the Master Project Schedule;
- Implement, and monitor schedules within each project stage and for entire project until completion/close-out;
- Recognize opportunities and resource optimizations to most efficiently execute the planned set of activities;
- Ensure the preparation and develop the interface schedules;
- Provide schedule input to and implement the schedule element of risk management plan;
- Review and endorse contractor's schedules and progress reporting systems to facilitate efficient summarization of project reporting;
- Overseas the planning elements of the change control procedure with capture of said changes within the project planning package;
- Ensure timing of deliverables by contractors are adequately defined and subsequently tracked to avoid any delay or disruption to the Project.
- Candidates should possess HND, B.Eng, BSc qualification.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: & using the Job Title as subject of the email.