We are recruiting to fill the postion below:
Job Title: Fashion Production Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Production Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the outfits are produced efficiently according to customers' expectations and that the right amount of materials are used.
- He/She may also be involved in product design and purchasing and would supervise the internal and external production process.
- Scrutinize the sketch/designs
- Liaise with customer service to go through customers who have paid 80% deposit
- Create production time table for design that has been paid for
- Create market lists for designs that have been paid for
- Approve procurement/market shopping list for funding and procurement
- Assign designs to tailors in a task sheet with the prices of each outfit placed on each design
- Supervise each task sheet daily and ensure all process for production are agreed based on tailors' price list
- Document all challenges and comments for each outfit produced by each tailor in the task sheet
- Supervise the sample making
- Send in sample for fitting, approval, correction, reproduction and alterations
- Supervise the alterations
- Re-fit where necessary
- Supervise the line production
- Liaise with the quality control officer and ensure quality control is carried out on each piece and the overall production batch
- Oversee finishing
- Recommend tailor time table
- Manage tailors task sheet, provide feedback and calculate tailors' tasks daily
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline
- 3-5 years experience in a managerial position
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- High level of professionalism
- Research skills
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Highly creative
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent artistic ability
- Strong visualization skills
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong adherence to principles and values
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry.
N80, 000 - N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.