Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Rivers
- Assist in project development planning for COMPANY host communities and operational areas
- Prepares bill of engineering measurement and evaluation for projects
- Receives and review details of community development projects from the Head of Projects;
- Participates in inspections of proposed sites and preparation of projects schedules.
- Participate in formulating development projects for communities.
- Co-ordinate and supervise the activities and reports of vendors and their various projects / sites to ensure compliance to job specifications and safety procedures / regulations.
- Review and approve construction methodology / procedures and schedule control / work measurement procedures
- Maintain good and necessary relationships with contractors for the achievement of project objectives
- Explain company policies on community developments to beneficiary communities, where necessary and supervise the community project monitoring committee in the beneficiary communities.
- Ensure the preparation of Weekly/Monthly reports on all projects and keep details of such projects Reports.
- HND (Quantity Survey): Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Port Harcourt office with occasional visit onshore/offshore fields
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted