Experience : Minimum of 4 years' working experience servicing
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or any other related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience servicing engineering/laboratory/medical/diagnostic/workshop equipment.
- Experience in a similar industry is preferred.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Proficient level of computer skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.