Protection of life and properties of the company and daily report of security situation of the
factory complex, three housing estates and intelligent gathering concerning the company at large.
- Day to day reporting to Assistant Manager Security on security matters
- Ensure provision of adequate security for staff and asset
- Provide security intelligence service
- Conduct daily patrol of beats to ascertain the security situations from guards
- Daily reading of routine diary for onward report to the Head of Department for immediate action
- Monitoring staff, visitors and vendors in the company premises to ensure orderliness.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
OND or equivalent qualifications+ 20 years’ experience in industrial security at supervisory level or 10 years’ experience at officers’ level
- Computer literate Effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure Good man management for effective supervision of men under his work force.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development