Our client in the aviation industry seeks the services of a Turn Around Coordinator who will ensure parking stand is allocated, check all inbound flight paperwork and rectify/report all in bound flight paperwork discrepancies among other responsibilities
- Ensure parking stand is allocated.
- Check all inbound flight paperwork.
- Rectify/report all in bound flight paperwork discrepancies.
- Ensure all sufficient services and staff are in a position on time as per Service Level Agreements (SLA’S).
- Ensure services and provision of Special Needs Passengers.
- Ensure all safety requirements, standards and SLA’s are met.
- Prior to a/c arrival, ensure all arrival services are in correct position on stand. Meet and liaise with all service parties.
- Ensure all agreed SLA’s, safety standards and procedures are adhered to by all internal and external parties.
- Monitor safe arrival of aircraft on to stand and activate and implement arrival procedure.
- Supervise/coordinate passenger disembarkation.
- Check aircraft holds.
- Communicate with all relevant departments at all times regarding OTD.
- Maximize OTD but always remembering, safety first then commercial awareness
- Ensure all parties in place before safe departure from stand including all security checks have been completed correctly.
- A good University/Polytechnic degree or relevant certification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience including at least 2 years airport experience.
- Good spoken and written English (Report writing skill)
- Technical skills including computer literate including shares (or similar) / ACARS
- Good knowledge of Passenger Services gate procedures and relevant Airport Alerts, updates and company procedures
- Weight and balance procedures and conversant with LIR and manual and computerized load sheets